Saturday, July 7, 2012

50 Followers

Well,we made it to 50 followers today. So I wrote everyone's name, that was listed as a follower, on a piece of paper. Folded them - nice and neat and pulled one name. The winner is.........

Chrissy

So Chrissy email your address and I will be sending you something from Hawaii. Thanks for everyone for following me on my new blog, I appreciate it. Have a great evening, we are headed out to hang out with some friends - which in Hawaii means tons of food.
Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on 50 followers, Terri. Whoo hoo!
    And way to go Chrissy!!

    ❀Barbara❀
    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers Blog Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was super excited to come across your adorable blog today and even more excited to become your 50th follower! Congrats. Have a fun vacay.

    http://kindergartenkidlets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chrissy, Congrats on the tropical prize, and Terri, Congrats on 50 followers! I just love this blog...it's like a vicarious vaca:)

    ReplyDelete