Friday, July 6, 2012

Crafty

I wanted to make a sign to hang outside my classroom, so I went back to the craft store and found some wood letters. Then we headed to the scrapbook store to look for the perfect paper. I was so excited to find this Hawaiian/beach print. I sat on the patio, listening to Hawaiian music while I made my letters. I, seriously want to mod podge everything now -so much fun. Tomorrow I need to go to home depot to find a big piece of wood to glue the letters. I think I might need to make another trip yo the craft store for another project. I love when my mind spins with ideas.
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. That is SO pretty. Okay ... I think I'll head to Michaels and do the same.
    Thanks!

    ❀Barbara❀
    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers Blog Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool...and a true representation of you and your family! :)

    A Pirates Life for Us

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I want to go to the craft store now. Lol.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see this one outside your classroom!

    ReplyDelete