Sunday, December 9, 2012

Reindeer Games

We started our Reindeer activities by reading this book.  Santa is looking for someone to fly his sleigh and there a lot of applicants.  Really cute book.


We made these reindeer to hang from our clothesline.  I still need to upload the patterns for everyone.  I used scrapbook paper for the antlers and the nose.


We did some reindeer writing and a wordsearch freebie from my store.

Reindeer Wordsearch

I decorated our classroom door.  The inspiration came from here.  I wish I could paper on my door like she did, hers is adorable.  Our Fire Marshall would have a fit with just the little bit I put on my door.


I bought Teri's Reindeer packet - love it.  You can get it here

reindeer games {craftivity & printables}

This is the reindeer craft from the packet, adorable.


They had to write what they would do, "If I were a Reindeer..."



I love the eyes on this one.


The completed bulletin board in the hallway.  A couple of the little ones didn't finish their writing yet.

This week, we are doing elf, the Grinch and gingerbread houses.  Our 3 week break starts on Friday, which I can't wait.  In the last two weeks, I have had the stomach flu and now, a cold which is probably my yearly bronchitis, grrrrr.


Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Their writing is so good! I loved reading their reindeer perspectives!

    NotJustChild'sPlay

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE how the reindeer came out!! I pinned it :) Thanks for the shout-out, too!!
    ❤Teri
    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! That book is a new one to me...another one to add to my list! :) Hope you're on the mend!

    A Pirates Life for Us

    ReplyDelete