Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Obsession


I am working on a new packet for my kiddos and I am obsessed about it - all I want to do is work on it.  I don't want to eat or sleep or teach. - just finish this packet up.  Sleep is kinda of important, because when I get stuck on something - I dream about the answer.  It is kinda of cool, but then I get up extra early to work on it. 

 The first packet is done, as soon as my teaching buddies at school look at it.  I want to start it right now, but I need to finish the other 4 parts first.  Has that ever happened to you?  I keep adding little things to it and little tweaks - here and there.  I know my kids are going to love it.  I am hoping to start it on Friday. 

Tomorrow, we are having Grandparents' Day (a fun but exhausting day).  Thursday we have awards ceremonies all morning (I need to send out the reminders).  So Friday might be the special day.

Since, I can't post without a picture - here is a new one.


Three months old and has stolen my heart.  I walk in the room and he starts babbling and smiling at me.  This grandparent thing is the best, highly recommend it.

 

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. OMG....A-Dorable! I want one:) Just like him:)

    Tonya
    Tonya’s Treats for Teachers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get some sleep, lol!! I know how it is when you want to finish something;) I love that age, they are so wonderfully smiley and cute. Enjoy your grandma time:))

    Aloha,
    Corinna
    Surfin' Through Second

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness. Olin's got the exact same happy grin. Babies are the best:) I agree with Corinna ~ get some sleep!!

    ReplyDelete