Friday, March 1, 2013

Five for Friday - March 1

fiveforfriday

I am linking up with kacey for Five for Friday.




I was able to finish my March goodies, before I got sick.




I volunteered at my grand daughters' school.  This is my Kinder's art project.  It was really nice just being a volunteer, instead of a teacher.





The grandbaby started eating his first solid food this week.  He loved it, we gave him Hawaiian poi.  It all made it in his mouth, instead of all over us.  I knew he was ready, because he kept trying to get to our food.




This box of yarn is going to become 4 baby blankets and 1 scarf.  One of my favorite yarn dyers is in Colorado.  The most yummy colors - these are all Twilight inspired colors - 34 of them.





This just made my first week of vacation, perfect.  I got sick, but I have the really good meds that will make it all better.

Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Soooo sorry that you are feeling yucky!
    Love the bright yellow that is tucked under at the top!
    Super cute grandbaby eating solids...Awww!
    Fabulous Fifth Grade Fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon! At least you know you have the good meds that'll get you on the mend faster. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you were able to volunteer at your grandchild's school--we always love having former teachers lend a hand!! EXPERT teachers!
    Karen :o)
    Mrs. Stamp's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete